Please note: We recently changed our training management system. As a result, the password that you use to access our system has changed. Upon your first login, your password will be the last four digits of your social security number. After your initial login, we encourage you to change your password to something unique that you will remember. Your trainee number has NOT changed.
Effective April 1, 2020
The CLTAF's Scaffold Program has been redesigned to meet idustry needs and demands of our Laborers. The CLTAF Scaffold Program will consist of the following independent training courses:
5-Day Scaffold Technology Course
This 5-Day training will include the following topics and scaffold systems:
- Scaffold User Safety - OSHA Subpart L
Scaffold Tools and P.P.E.
Building Frame Scaffolds
- Building Tube and Clamp Scaffolds
Building System Scaffolds
Proper Use and Safely Working
on Elevated Work Platforms (Scissor and Boom Lifts)
This Scaffold Technology training certification will expire in 4 years and participants will need to take the 1-Day Scaffold Refresher to renew their skills/certification.
The 5-Day Scaffold Technology and 1-Day Suspension Course Certificates/Skills will expire every 4 years. Participants will be required to attend this 1-Day Refresher Course every 4 years to maintain their current certificates/skills. There will be a 1-year grace period extended to you to renew your certification.
Classes are scheduled and filled on demand, so please apply now!
What happens next…?
- You can actually submit an application on line and it will be delivered directly to the Training Center.
- Once received, your application will be assigned a position number and go into a Course Waiting List pool with all other applications.
- Classes are scheduled based on demand. When we have received the minimum number of applications required to schedule a class, one will be added to the schedule.
- Approximately one month before a class begins, confirmation letters are sent out to members on the waiting list. This letter will offer you a seat in the class of your choice; but you must CONFIRM the seat prior to the confirmation date or your seat will be offered to another member.
- Your application will automatically be removed from the system after 6 months, so please reapply if you have not received notification from us.
- Your application will be active for 6 (six) months; after 6 (six) months, it will be deleted.
- If you have not received training by that time, you will need to re-apply.